this is a small release to address issues with the translation system I introduced in the last release. A few other small issues fixed.
There are no new features for players of the game, but a couple of small bits for developers.
Please also note there are some font changes in this release. On most buttons and a lot of text I was previously using the font "Orange LET" but this has issues, especially when translating and using non-latin characters like cyrillic. There were also issues for accented characters in French and Spanish.
I am phasing out the use of 'Orange LET', until I find a good font I am using either 'Verdana' or 'Arial' font and in some screens 'Times New Roman'. I would prefer a less plain font but these are the simplest for now and are easy to read.
At the moment 'Orange LET' is still used in may places but you may see some odd spacing issues when playing in windowed mode. I will be fixing this, at the least by changing to 'Arial'.
You will also see some layout changes on some screens to support longer words for some languages.
There are translations for the limited user-interface parts now for
These include the slave descriptions on the slave selection screen
- A dickgirl image appears for Urd during touch action when she is not a dickgirl
- How To Play screen not hidden when loading with F1
- deleting a save game hangs the entire game - for now the confirmation has been removed (that is what hung the game, not clear why)
- Nothing (sorry)
(well some changes to assistants available based on releases by Someone1001 and Darsel)
- Servant1Speak and Servant2Speak functions added for twin assistants
- For twin slaves or assistants a random twin is chosen by the game for each act. Varaibles are
The A is the primary, and the B is sometimes referred to. All acts and events are updated to use these
Upgrade from 3.1.09 (any version)
aroh01 had supplied me a German translation that I missed. Sorry!
Here is an update to add it. It is a tentative as there are some queries about some translations and I did some bits with Babelfish
Just extract this archive into your game folder and it adds German and fixes a small issue for the Russian translation