This does some notable changes
a) restores (sort of) Shift+L Shift+S shortcuts to load/save slot 1
b) alters end game for freelancers, to
- allow you to keep your slave if you have not sold them
- sell at auction if you have not already sold them, a significant price reduction though
- text updated to remove any guild references
- if you had found a buyer then works similar to a guildmember
- both types of Slave Maker can walk there or visit as a slave maker action. No difference, unless you personally supervise your slave when walking.
- when personally supervising a walk you can exhibit your slave to attract buyers. Mainly this is for freelancers but guildmembers can do it too. Beware exhibiting a poorly trained slave can hurt your reputation and your slaves confidence in you.
- You can attend an auction to buy a slave (replaces the Purchase Slave button)
- see exhibits is still not implemented
e) End Training button in morning/evening screen, same a Complete in System menu
Otherwise assorted bug fixes, including the issue for Eri, book reading, Lust issues, minor slave purchasing etc.
Note: the criteria for skill points is changed for Freelancers, it is now based on the quality of your slave and time trained.
This link/update is by no means a full install and should only be used by someone who has installed all previous fixes for version 3.2
If you have any doubt then do not install this and wait for the full install