moose has been developing a Java application to develop a program to build Slaves for the game
Reposting from the Masterbloodfer forum
After 4-month of work, here is the new version.
List of changes for V1.2 (this list is not comprehensive)
* Full support for FlashDevelop.
- Now you can create slaves in flashdevelop and they will load in the game.
* Addition of new Tabs
- Night Action tab for both Adobe and FlashDevelop
- Images tab for FlashDevelop
* Minor changes to Tailor tab to the naked panel
- Now you can change the order of the images
- No more duplication of images.
* The FileChooser menu remembers your last navigated folder
* Separated the Adobe and FlashDevelop in the beginning instead of seperating while export.
* Added loading window (not for save/load)
Please post any comments, thoughts, ideas for improvement
- Post in the MasterBloodfer forum
- The developed slaves will only load using 3.1.09. An early version of it is available in the MasterBloodfer forum