I plan this to be the last beta for the 3.5 release. I have fixed a lot of the reported issues but some have been difficult to track down so far, I should have the last ones fixed in the actual release.
- crashes for .exe version of the game
- Problems for custom talk to slaves and custom slave orders
- problems with
- Puppy girl training level could reset to 0
- Brothel Madam and Wealthy packages did not get access to their houses
- When a slave becomes ill resting was limited. Fixed
- Problems changing assistants when training Belldandy. Also fixed her intro screens for widescreen and to be translatable
- Yurika problems with a range of potions
- Akane issues for some endgame issues
- issue with wrong slave details for hints etc after talk to slaves at times
- a couple of missing images for events
- owned slaves being used as an assistant charging you
- plus a range of additional fixed issues
- Some images altered to use widescreen versions (fortune teller, some backgrounds)
- event locating the Faeries Ring re-coded in xml to expose it for other cities and hopefully resolve some problems
- event meeting Mistress Epona re-coded to expose for other cities
- option added to make door opening quiet for house exploration (function parameter or xml quiet='true')
- exe version has a custom icon
this is a full update, you do not require the previous betas but you do need a full installation of the game to use it.
Note on exe version:the exe version in this uses the ActiveX version of the Flash Player and you maybe asked to install an updated version of it or the version for Internet Explorer. If you are asked either install the ActiveX version of the Flash Player or do not use the exe version and just use the swf version.
Quick FixHere is a quick fix for the beta to address issues for skills and Mistress Epona and some changes to Apron events, and fix a broken image
Mirror for version 3.4Michael Kimochi has kindly posted a mirror of the 3.4 version of Slave Maker